Visualize your new career and bring data to life with us. Learn more about our open Tableau Developer roles.
Anywhere (working Pacific Time (PT) hours)
We're looking for a Tableau Developer and savvy Business Analyst who can process and effectively visualize data from a variety of sources. This position involves working with our consulting and software development teams on active client projects, and interpersonal and communication skills are essential. If not local, availability to travel to Bay Area 1-4 times per year to meet clients on-site is ideal.
• 4+ years of Business Intelligence or data analytics experience
• Senior-level Tableau knowledge and experience
• Business analysis and requirements gathering
• Data visualization - building dashboards and interactive visualizations via best practices in data presentation and UX design
• Mentoring junior Tableau developers, and working closely with web, FileMaker and design teams at Beezwax
• Advising and training clients on potential effective uses of Tableau
• Documenting and demonstrating to end users how to use our solutions and integrations
• Experience aggregating data from multiple sources
• Experience with at least two common SQL data sources (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL or PostgreSQL)
• Sourcing data from REST APIs
• Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
• Tableau certification
• Strong background in database structures and database development
• Using Python, Java or similar
• Training, teaching, and/or business presentation experience
• Experience with other analytics or visualization tools
• FileMaker platform familiarity
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare package with vision and dental
- Vacation / PTO
- Retirement plan
- Support for your continued learning and professional development
- Hardware and software
- Headquarters in the center of Oakland, CA, close to BART
- Comfy office space in Cupertino, CA
Beez contribute in all the ways they want and can. Beezwax is committed to professional growth, and encourages Beez to develop new ways to contribute.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Looking forward to hearing from you!