Oakland, CA or Cupertino, CA or Anywhere (US only)
The next internship round will begin in Summer 2022, starting with a 4-week pre-internship, where you have the opportunity to learn more about FileMaker, software development and consulting. Please consider the time commitment before submitting an application.
What to Expect
As a potential candidate you will be invited to participate in a 4 week pre-internship, which is designed to allow you to learn more about FileMaker and consulting in general. Upon completion, we will grade everyone’s projects, and candidates that do well will be offered a 4-month internship. During internship you will be matched to a manager and a mentor, latter will be guiding you through our custom-tailored curriculum in FileMaker while Manager will be assisting in ramping up your expertise with any non-technical, process-related questions.
The first 3 months will be dedicated to learning FileMaker, followed by a shorter curriculum in Tableau. In the 4th month of the internship you will work directly with development teams on projects for some of the largest companies in the South Bay Area.
Those that do well in this internship will be offered a full-time role as a Junior Software Developer at Beezwax.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C#.
- 42.us, Qwasar and students from other non-traditional schools are welcomed!
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with both FileMaker and Tableau is a plus but not required.
- Interest in JS/React/Node, Ruby/Rails or Swift/iOS is a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Vacation / PTO
- Hardware and software
- Support for your continued learning and professional development
Beez contribute in all the ways they want and can. Beezwax is committed to professional growth, and encourages Beez to develop new ways to contribute.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Looking forward to hearing from you!