We have been a leader in FileMaker development for nearly three decades. As our client list grows, so does our need for talented developers who tackle big projects with trail-blazing solutions.
US only, open to work Pacific Time (PT)
There’s no single technical or business requirement in this area — please check out our blog, list of services, case studies and client list for an idea of what our team members work on (basically anything or everything Claris- and FileMaker-related!).
You should have:
- Minimum of five years experience as a developer.
- Familiarity with current versions (v19.x) of the FileMaker Platform.
- FileMaker Certification as an achievement or goal.
- Solid knowledge of related technologies and IT environments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven reliability.
- Experience with Tableau is a plus.
- Experience with web integration, HTML5/JSON/REST APIs/Git/etc. is a plus.
- Experience with graphic design, data visualization, UI/UX is a plus.
- Experience with Project Management and/or Agile software development is a plus.
- Interest in JS/React/Node, Ruby/Rails, Python or Swift/iOS is a plus.
- Experience with ERP, SCM, finance, POS, E-commerce is a plus.
The ideal applicant will be able to enthusiastically perform job functions with a minimum of structure and supervision, and be able to thrive in an informal, creative, entrepreneurial company.
You should be interested in working as part of a smaller firm, although experience freelancing or working at a larger corporation is valuable.
- Competitive compensation
- Retirement plan with employer matching
- Excellent healthcare package with vision and dental
- Support for productivity and continued learning in the forms of hardware, software, learning materials, training, and conferences
Salary: $89,440-$124,800 depending on experience.