Work closely with the best clients on the planet and help them to set their projects in motion. The Bay Area-based Program Manager will take client projects from ideation to launch by utilizing our growing team of developers, designers, and systems engineers, both local and remote.
Cupertino, CA (hybrid office + remote + onsite)
We are looking for a highly competent customer relationship manager, communicator, and problem solver who can support the dynamics of a mid-size software development, design and technical consulting firm. The ideal applicant will be able to work in a client-facing role, and thrive as a Program Manager supporting a portfolio of creative, entrepreneurial client projects.
- Getting new projects rolling, including discussions with potential and existing clients, and collaborating with development teams on needs assessment, project scoping, estimating, timelines and proposal creation
- Supporting custom software projects with a dynamic, growing team of developers, designers and systems engineers, both local and remote
- Enabling successful collaboration between developers and clients: facilitating communication and meetings, tracking project backlogs and budgets, proactive problem solving
- Maintaining overview of 8-10 projects for different clients; being accountable to track budget and development progress, while seeking new project opportunities
- Participating in strategic planning for process and resource improvements and long-term objectives
- Experience working with Fortune 500 clients and customers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to identify problems and propose solutions with consideration of all ramifications
- Willingness to commute weekly to clients in the South Bay/Peninsula
- Experience with Agile development is a plus
- Familiarity with the needs of different types of businesses is valuable, as we have client projects across various enterprise departments
- Experience with web development, BI/analytics, custom software apps, or data management technologies is a plus
- 4-8 years of relevant experience in program/project management, engineering, account management or consulting
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare package with vision and dental
- Vacation / PTO
- Retirement plan
- Support for your continued learning and professional development
- Hardware and software
- Offices in Cupertino, CA
Beez contribute in all the ways they want and can. Beezwax is committed to professional growth, and encourages Beez to develop new ways to contribute.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Looking forward to hearing from you!